Wednesday 9 March 2016

Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds

So out of all the Naruto Shippuden movies I've seen, this one is probably my favourite. Why? Well, probably the biggest reason is because I think this is the one out of all 3 of them that I was the most intrigue. Why? Well... let's look at the story first. What's the story? It starts off with the Leaf Village being attacked by some people in flying suits dropping bombs on the village for revenge for something the Leaf Village did years ago. They then retreat and everyone is helping injured people to the hospital. While looking for people, Naruto finds someone and then another man comes and helps the man. They then help the guy to the hospital and while there, Naruto meets a girl named Amaru who reveals that the man he met was a doctor and a friend of hers named Doctor Shinnou. So after that, Tsunade sends Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Amaru and Shinnou to help Amaru's village. While at the same time, she sends Kakashi, Shikamaru, Sai and Shino to find the attacker's base and while on the way, they manage to destroy the ships that the attackers were using. While all that's all happening, Orochimaru sends Sasuke to find someone and get him to give him something to help him because he's ill so Sasuke goes off too. When Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Amaru and Shinnou get to the village, they find it in ruins. Amaru runs to look at it and find anyone still alive but when she does, she triggers a trap and hundreds of Kunai Knives come but then Shinnou comes and takes the attack and dies. Well... Anyway, they continue on and while Hinata separates from them and Naruto and Sakura fight some kind of creature and during the fight Amaru begins to feel something in her heart and Naruto begins to get angry which begins to awaken the 9-tailed fox in him but then when he does, Sakura uses a special tag that Jiraiya gave her then when Naruto calms down, Sakura goes back to the village and Naruto and Amaru continue until they reach some kind ruins that have risen from the ground and go into the main place. There... well, I'm going to stop there 'cause I don't want to spoil the rest. So yeah, it's a little hard to talk about this film without talking about the main gist with the movie. It's that the marketing, especially the posters all showed Naruto and Sasuke on it. See.

And yeah, even in the trailers it almost looked like it was saying they're teaming up again for the first time in a long time. And yeah they do at the end, the way they showed it, it looked like they were saying it was going to be the main thing. But it's only for a couple of minutes in the ends. I'm not saying it's a problem, I'm just saying I would of liked if they made it a little longer. But anyway, let's get to what I really like, 'cause actually, this is probably my favourite Naruto Shippuden movie so far. Well, I think the main thing is that I think my favourite thing would probably be the adventure part and the fact that it's fun watching Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Amaru and Shinnou trying to get where they're going. And actually, how Naruto finds out Amaru is a girl is actually funny. It happens when they're at a lake and he accidently gets poisoned and she tries to help him. I won't ruin the whole thing but once you see it, you'll never forget it how hilarious it is. And I do think the ending is a good ending. It's after the climax and Naruto and Sasuke are to get people of the flying temple they're on because something they did is making it explode and then when Sasuke is about to leave and go back to Orochimaru, Naruto says something to him. I won't ruin what it is he says, buts I thought it was a nice touch that they added. And actually they do do something different with how they would usually do a climax with there being 2 transformations of the villain. And like I said, I like when they're trying to get to the village and the scene at the river does serve more then just comedy. It serves more story and backstory on Amaru. Actually, to be honest it's kind of hard to say why but, like I said, this is probably my favourite Naruto Shippuden movie. Again, I'm not sure what people make of it. Like I don't know if people like or dislike it but I do really like it. I'd say check it out it you get the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment