Saturday 19 March 2016

Top 5 things I'm looking forward to seeing in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

With Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice coming out in just a few days and thousands of comic book fans getting so excited they're probably hoping they can go to sleep and when they wake-up, it'll be the day it's released. Ha. Nah, but really. More than 1000 people, including myself, are getting beyond excited to see this movie and hoping that it will be good and now I'm going to tell you the top 5 things I want to see in it more than anything. If you look at really any YouTuber's channel, they'll tell you that this is the most anticipated movie of this entire year. It's not my most anticipated, that belongs to Captain America: Civil War, but I still can't wait to see what DC does with this. And I hope this isn't just a rush thing to their Justice League movie that's coming out next year. Actually, my brother and I have been joking about the title saying it should really be called "Batman V Superman: "Rush" to Justice." Because we both feel like they're kinda just trying to copy the M.C.U because that franchise is so successful. And actually, I almost have a feeling that the very last movie of the DC.E.U (DC Extended Universe), is going to have the Justice League fight against the villain Darkseid like how in Infinity War, the Avengers are going to fight Thanos. And yeah, Thanos and Darkseid are kinda the same. Look.


So yeah, sorry for making that so long, I just felt like I should say all that. So let's get started.
5. Ben Affleck as Batman: From seeing the trailers of this movie, it makes us see how much Ben Affleck is going to be awesome as Batman. He pretty cool as Daredevil in the 2003 Daredevil movie, but here I think he'll be way cooler. And the voice he's chosen for Batman also sounds cool. I can't wait to see his portrayal.
4.  Batman vs. Superman: And when I this, I mean the actual fight between the Man of Steel and the Dark Knight. This is what everyone wants to see. This is what the movie is named after. And rom the footage we've seen so far, it looks like it'll be a long fight and a visually awesome one too. Like watch this quick scene. It's of them fighting on a roof.
Some of that was in the trailer and I know everyone's heads will explode when they see it.
3. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor: I know this seems a tad bit odd, but from what we've seen in the trailers, it almost looks like Lex Luthor here is going to be a lot of fun to watch. I think that scene where he's talking to Bruce and Clark, he seem kinda funny there. And of course, we know that in this movie, he's going to do a lot of cool and menacing stuff. What kind of stuff? Well... just keep reading.
2. Seeing Doomsday: Uh-huh. Doomsday is in this movie. In case you don't know. Doomsday is one of the most popular DC and Superman villain. He's a huge Kryptonion monster who, once in the comics actually managed to kill Superman when he killed him. Superman did come back to life, he did manage to do it. In the comics he looked like this...
Doomsday (BATMANSUPERMAN 3.1 DOOMSDAY).jpg
...and in the movie he looks like this...

But that's not a bad thing. He looks awesome. And in this version, Lex Luthor actually creates Doomsday. That's what I meant a minute ago. And I think the fight between him against Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman will be just as awesome.
And the number 1 thing I'm looking the most forward to seeing in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice is... The assembly of the Justice League: Yeah, even though we'll basically be seeing them copy the scene where Nick Fury recruiting the Avengers from the M.C.U, I still can't avoid the fact that I'm still excited to see it happen. In this movie, we'll be seeing other heroes aside from Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. We'll also be seeing heroes like Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman. We might even see Green Lantern. And, again, even though it is just like the Avengers, I can't wait 'til the actual Justice League movie. And that's all why seeing the Justice League assembling is what I'm looking the most forward to seeing in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. And I still can't wait to see it a week from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment