Thursday 10 March 2016

New Captain America: Civil War trailer

So today we finally got a new Captain America: Civil War trailer. I was so excited when I heard and then I watched it and guys, I've got to say that I don't think any trailer has made me go this crazy before in my life. And at long last we finally see Spider-Man. FINALLY. I've been waiting for ages and now it has finally happened. I went beyond insane when I saw Spider-Man. Here, look at the trailer yourself.
And the suit looks awesome. They even managed to do what they did with Deadpool with making his eyes move when his do see.

So yeah, this trailer has made me more excited and I can't wait to finally see in in just 2 months and I hope those 2 months go by really fast and then the next few month go even faster so we can get it on DVD. OK, I might be going too far there but I can't help it. I'm that excited to see it an I feel like my head is about to explode. Actually when I saw the trailer, I felt like my heart was going to explode. It was beating really fast because of the excitement. I hope you guys are as excited as I am, which I doubt. But let me know in the comments. What did you think of the trailer and are you excited for the movie. I'd love to know what you're thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment