Saturday 12 March 2016

The Last: Naruto the Movie

Yeah. The very last Naruto movie is literally called The Last: Naruto the Movie. Ain't that a specific title? Anyway, this is the most recent Naruto movie I've watched. I watched it on YouTube last week and I think I loved it. Yeah, I said I think. I don't entirely know if I'd say I loved it. I definitely did like it 100% but it's almost kinda hard to say if I loved it completely. What's the story? It's many years later after the war and Naruto is being adored by everyone in the village especially by girls his age like how Sasuke was when they were younger. Because he was the main hero while in the war. And yeah, Naruto got a new design. Look.

And if you're wondering why he's wearing bandages on his right arm, its because during his last fight with Sasuke, they both get 1 arm blown off. Naruto loses his right and Sasuke loses his left. Anyway, we also see Hinata knitting a scarf and we see it's an old one that Naruto had but it was damaged one day when they were younger and Naruto was trying to help Hinata from a bunch of bullies and they beat him up. And sense then she's been trying to fix it. And one day she does finish it and tries to give it to him and confess the fact that she loves him but she's too shy. Just then her sister is then kidnapped and Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Shikamaru and Sai go off to save her and on the way Naruto and Hinata begin to fall in love with each other. O.K, technically Hinata has always been in love with him but she was always too shy to say anything. At the same time, the moon is being destroyed and it's coming down to Earth destroying it piece by piece. This is because of some people who are using a devise called the Ten Sagon. The 5 kages are trying to stop it but it's not working. The same bad guys are also trying to kidnap Hinata and the main guy wants to marry her see how she's said to be something called a Byakugan Princess and I'm going to be honest, I don't understand that. I mean I don't understand why he wants to marry her. I didn't understand that part. And by the way, Byakugan is name of an ability that the Hyuga family are able to do with their eyes like a kind of jutsu. And the rest, I won't spoil. So yeah, for this being the very last Naruto movie, it may not be my favourite but it is still pretty impressive. I'd say out of all the Naruto movies, this is the one that has the least amount of comedy which is really weird. Most of this just serious stuff. But that's not a bad thing. Actually I prefer Naruto when it's serious. Sure it can be really, really funny, but I just feel it's better when it's being serious. Especially when Naruto is being serious himself. Another thing. Remember before in my Bonds movie review, I said how the posters and trailers looked like Sasuke was going to be in the movie for a lot of the time but not that much when you watch it. It's the same here. On the posters of this movie, Sasuke looks like he's in it a lot.
Image result for the last naruto the movie
But no. He's just in it for less than 3 minutes. That's kinda distracting. By the way, Sasuke's the one at the bottom of that poster. There's actually a cool scene where Naruto uses a power he has cool Sage Power and he does something with his right arm to reach into Hinata's chest and pull out an orb that the bad guy put into her to hypnotise her. And actually another thing is we get more backstory on Hinata and Naruto and there was a kind of nice scene where we go into Hinata's head and she remembers one day when they were in Ninja School and Iruka had them write something about who everyone would like to spend their last day with if the world was about to end and Hinata wrote Naruto. And Naruto saw that memory because all of them, while on the mission jumped into some kind of mystical pool and Naruto was able to enter Hinata's head and saw it and that's what begins the whole thing with him beginning to fall in love with her. But on top of that, the end climax is awesome. Naruto, Hinata are fighting the villain on the moon as it comes apart and Naruto uses the Nine Tails' power to finish him and then Naruto releases the Nine Tails to carve a huge symbol on the moon to say "Mission Complete." But, the villain is then not defeated and he then surrenders and goes to live the rest of his life in a cave. Sorry to spoil that, I just felt I should say it. And there's actually an after credit scene sets a few years later and Naruto and Hinata are married and Sasuke and Sakura are married too. Naruto and Hinata have two kids. A boy named Boruto and a daughter named Himawari. Look.
And actually, Boruto got his own movie in 2015. So yeah, this is a great movie and actually I just first watched this about maybe two weeks ago and you can watch it on YouTube. That's how I watched it. And yeah I'd say check it out on it too. And that was all my viewed Naruto movies reviewed. I hope you enjoyed all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment