Saturday 27 August 2016

My paintings of Fairly OddParents characters

Continuing my paintings entries, I'm actually going to show you all some paintings of Fairly OddParents characters. My last one was some of the Lion Guard characters and now it's some Fairly OddParents characters. If you recall, I did a list of that on my top 10 favourite episodes on that show and I said I've loved it for a long time. In fact, new episodes have recently been created and they've introduced a new character named Chloe who's now Timmy's friend who he also has to now share Cosmo and Wanda with for some reason. I don't know because I haven't seen the first episode with her but I have seen some of the ones she's in. And no, she's not one of these pictures. But anyway, let's started and I hope you like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think.
Timmy:
Cosmo:

Wanda:

Poof:

AJ:

Chester:

Jorgen:

Crocker:

Vicky:

Trixie:

Mark:

1 comment: