Sunday 27 August 2017

My Disneyland pictures

So this is a very different type of entry I would ever do, but, today I got back from my holiday in Disneyland and I had a great time there. And, and you're probably not going to believe this, but I actually wore my Sora costume the entire time I was there and from that, I thought I'd share with all of you the photos I took from being at this magical place. And also, while there, and since I was wearing my Sora costume, I made a ton of references to Kingdom Hearts with the photos with the characters and even when I was on some of these rides. And you might think I'm probably way too old to be doing of these things, especially since I'm 18, but I still did and I was so happy when I did do a lot of these and also, when I show you some of those reference picture, I'll show al of you another picture from Kingdom Hearts to show what I'm referencing. And also, some of these will have my mam and dad in them, so, yeah, just know that. Anyway, let's begin and I hope you all enjoy.






























Image result for sora and mickey
Image result for kingdom hearts 3 d23 2017 trailer sora and woody












Image result for toy story look i'm woody















Image result for sora donald and goofy



Image result for sora and dumbo









Image result for sora and genie


Image result for sora vs jafar







No comments:

Post a Comment