Monday 25 September 2017

My top 10 future Kingdom Hearts Disney bosses

So seeing as it looks like Kingdom Hearts will most likely have more entries after Kingdom Hearts 3, I thought I'd count the Disney bosses from that game and what ones we'll see afterwards as well as Kingdom Hearts 3 itself. So even if some of these aren't going to be in Kingdom Hearts 3, they could show up in another game. Note, these aren't going to be in order of worlds I want to see in the games, just the bosses themselves I want to see. And with some of these, I'll explain how to fight them and where'd they'd come from, like how they'd start. And so, let's begin and I hope you all enjoy.
10. Hopper:

Starting us off is the main villain from A Bug's Life. Seeing how Pixar is now going to be Kingdom Hearts as we saw with the D23 trailer in July, I think it would be cool to include even more Pixar worlds and I think it'd be awesome to use A Bug's Life. And with that, they could include Hopper as the main boss fight for it. They could do it where they follow the story of the movie and then for the finale of it, they can have Sora, Donald and Goofy vs. Hopper. And then the end can have the mother bird come in and take him away. And the fight could maybe come in early on so it would be that he'd be in your weight class.
9. Zira:

Like I said before, I think doing the Lion King 2 in a future Kingdom Hearts game would be really cool to see. As well as actually seeing the Pride Lands back as a world again. And if they do, I would really love to see Zira as the final boss. It could be like how Scar was in Kingdom Hearts 2. It would even be cool if it was like the way I explained before in my thoughts of how a Lion King 2 would work in the game where Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kiara and Kovu sorta came in to stop the big fight but Zira is too stubborn to actually stop and that's when you have to fight her.
8. Zurg:

Seeing as Toy Story is going be in Kingdom Hearts 3, I think having Zurg as the ending boss fight would be awesome. I think it could be a little bit like Disney Infinity where Zurg is huge and you have to fight him that way. Maybe if the power of darkness was making him big and was giving him this power. And I think it would be a little funny if at the end of it, they could sorta put him back into his box. That could be funny and it could maybe occur right after you see Young Xehanort like we saw in the D23 trailer.
7. Syndrome and the Omnidroid:

Maybe the biggest Pixar fight I want to see is Syndrome and the Omnidroid from the Incredibles. And for this one, they could have it where Syndrome is controlling the Omnidroid and you have to fight it first and then he comes down to fix it and that's when you attack him. And at the end, the Omnidroid could maybe fall over and explode.
6. Hans:

Like the Zira fight I mentioned, I already explained how this fight would happen. And I still stand by that. I think it would be cool if he was corrupted by darkness and he may turn into some Heartless or something or maybe you can just fight him as himself. Overall, I would love for there to be a Frozen world and Hans as the final boss. Having come in at the end with powers of darkness would be cool especially if it's a little later in the game and Sora has more experience so you could do more things while Hans could do more abilities. Read my thoughts on Frozen in Kingdom Hearts 3 to get a better idea on my thoughts if you haven't already.
5. Mother Gothel:

This is another world that's been confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3. And so they could do it the way I explained it before where Rapunzel's hair gets cut and Gothel falls out of the window. But when she does, a huge Heartless that kinda looks like her could fly up and you have to fight her outside the tower. And it could have a resemblance to her like a lot of Heartless like that. And it could either be a flying Heartless or a regular standing one. That would be really cool and I would love it if she had some sort of ability with her hair like Rapunzel. Almost like her Heartless power was giving her some power like that or something.
4. Te Kā:

Next up is the, kinda, main villain from the latest Disney Classic, Te Kā. Like I said in my thoughts of Moana in Kingdom Hearts 3, I said it would be cool if you had to fight her as Moana is climbing up the big rock. Like I said before, they could have it where you have to knock her out to give Moana time to climb to the top. And having that, as well as given the things you could do to her, that raises a lot of ideas in my opinion. They could do a lot with it and I would love it if they could actually do that.
3. King Candy:

I'm mainly talking about King Candy here when he's merged with the Cy-Bug from this picture. I think if they actually have this fight on top of Diet Cola Mountain, that would be cool and especially if he was also merged with a Heartless like I said before. And, maybe, as the fight is happening, the mentos on the volcano could be dropping more and more. And when you beat him, that could be it. They could all have gone down by then and that could be that fight. Just keep attacking him until all the mentos hit the volcano so it can erupt. If you've seen Wreck-It Ralph, then you'll know why you'd have to do that. And then Vanellope could save Sora, Donald, Goofy and Ralph. Speaking of which, Ralph could be your partner for this world and you could team up with him to fight him.
2. Tamatoa:

I think that the biggest they could do if they decide to do Moana is Tamatoa. Pretty much the same as a lot of these I've mentioned, I think if they did it the way I have before would be cool Sora, Donald, Goofy, Moana and Maui go to his lair and you have to fight him in order to knock him onto his back would be a pretty cool fight. You could have to get on to his back and attack his head or attack his legs to make him fall a little then attack his head. And then the ending could be him falling over onto his back like in the movie. That would be great.
Honourable mentions:
Callaghan,

Davy Jones,

Shere Khan,

Mad Madam Mim,

Yzma,

The Horned King

And the number 1 Disney boss I want to see in a future Kingdom Hearts game is... Shadow-Man:

And finally is the main villain from the Princess and the Frog, the Shadow-Man. Just the name the Shadow-Man sounds like something that Kingdom Hearts could use. Like I said before, again, they could have it where he has the power of darkness and he can summon Heartless but his shadow could also be a Heartless itself. Even be an actual shadow. Like the Heartless Shadow, if you know what I mean. And as the boss goes on, maybe the Heartless he's using could become bigger or maybe he could get stronger And, actually, maybe they could have it where, like I said, he summons Heartless, but, as the fight starts, he could start summoning small ones like Shadows, and as it's going on, he summons stronger ones like the ones we saw in the Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers. That would all be really awesome to see. And so everyone, those are the top 10 Disney bosses I want to see in future Kingdom Hearts games including Kingdom Hearts 3. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or, if you like Kingdom Hearts, tell me what ones you'd like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment