Wednesday 22 November 2017

My paintings of Sora transformations in Kingdom Hearts

So this is something I've been thinking about doing for a while, but, like when I did my actually regular Kingdom Hearts character paintings, I was kinda thinking I wouldn't be able to paint these properly. But, I finally thought of it even more and so I did it. This entry will be paintings I did of Sora in Kingdom Hearts when he has some sort of transformation when he's in a particular world. I tried my hardest with all these and I hope you all like these too. And I think I did do a pretty good job with a lot of these. And so, let's begin, I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think.
Lion Sora:

Heartless Sora:

Halloween Town Sora:

Christmas Town Sora:

Timeless River Sora:

Space Paranoids Sora:

The Grid Sora:

Merman Sora:

Toy Sora:

No comments:

Post a Comment