Sunday 12 November 2017

My top 5 anime I'm hoping to watch soon

With me being a huge anime fan, I've obviously watched tons of different anime as you can easily tell from my different anime reviews in May. But there are even more anime I have yet to check. And so, here, I'm going to be counting down my top 5 anime series I'm hoping to start watching and maybe even do another series of anime reviews in the future. And so, here we go and I hope you all enjoy.
5. Fullmetal Alchemist:

Starting us off at number 5 is the original 2003 anime series of this beloved manga, Fullmetal Alchemist. I only watched Brotherhood. I've seen clips from the original series and they look really good and really fun. And so I'm interesting in seeing how the original show stacks up to my expectations. I know for a fact that it's not as good as Brotherhood, but I heard it's still great and so, like I said, I'm interested to see what really happens in this show and how different it is from Brotherhood and the manga. That was how this original show happened. It began to follow the manga, but they ran out of time and they ran out of source material from the manga that when they reached the point where the manga was because the manga hadn't finished yet, they had to do the rest of it originally. And this original show ended with a movie called Fullmetal Alchemist The Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa. And I'm hoping to get to both of those really soon.
4. Boruto: Naruto Next Generation:

Now, I know I did a paintings entry a while back of characters from this show, but I actually haven't properly started watching this show yet because I'm still kinda caught up with watching other anime. Still though, I'm still very interested in watching this show. The first two Naruto shows might be my favourite animes ever and so seeing even more of that with Boruto, Sarada and the rest is really interesting and sounds really fun. And I've watched a lot of clips of it and they seem pretty fun and funny. Boruto, as I said before, seems like a really likeable and funny character, despite some of his actions. Also, this might sound weird coming from me, and it might sound like I'm saying this too soon considering this just started this year, but, I'm really hoping Boruto and Sarada get together eventually. I know, it sounds weird coming rom me, but, I'm just saying. But I'm still interested to see what's going to happen.
3. Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion:

This is actually my brother's favourite anime and so I'm interested in watching it. From what I can gather, the plot seems to be about some people during a time when Japan is under attack with people in giant robots and weapons and so now these main characters have to do something to stop this while one characters has the ability to make people do whatever he wants with his powerful eye, or, something like that. Once I start watching the show soon, I'm sure I'll comprehend it better.
2. Gurren Lagann:

This is another anime my brother said he liked. Not just him, but also other YouTubers and a friend of mine. Again, from what I can tell, this is supposed to be about people who control mecha robots who also live underground hoping to visit the surface one day. That's really all I think happens. Again, once I start watching it, I'm sure I'll understand it much better. I'm especially interested to see how all this stuff plays out and how the characters deal with all of this. And my brother has both this and Code Geass on DVD so when I finish with the new anime DVD I have, I'm hoping to move onto those ones next.
Honourable mentions:
Dragon Ball,
Dragon Ball Poster
Dragon Ball Super,

Sword Art Online,

Steins;Gate,

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

And the number 1 anime I'm hoping to watch soon is... One Piece:

And finally at number 1 is One Piece. Huh, how's that for convenience? But, yeah, One Piece the anime I'm most interested in watching. Everyone on YouTube that I've watched have said it's one of the best anime ever and it looks that way. It's the longest running anime/manga series of all time. The manga's still going and it started in 1997. Right now, it's on vol. 84. The main character is named Luffy who wants to be the King of the Pirates and find the legendary One Piece, which is said to be the greatest treasure in the world. I know when I did my top 5 anime protagonists, I put him as an honourable mention, but that was because of the same reason as what I said about Fullmetal Alchemist. In the clips I've seen him in, he seems like a really enjoyable character. Same with the other characters I've seen in the clips. Actually, my brother said he wouldn't recommend watching this show because it's so incredibly long. Even longer than both Naruto shows. And the two Naruto shows together have 720 episodes. One Piece has over 800 episodes. But, even with that, I still want to start watching it and enjoying the show. I actually got a Pop Figure yesterday of Luffy because I'm hoping to collect all anime protagonists Pop Figures first. And so those are the top 5 anime I'm hoping to start watching soon. I'm interested in all off these and you all should watch them too and the animes I've spoken about before if you're anime fans. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment