Saturday 22 August 2020

Justice League Snyder Cut teaser

So, Justice League is kind of an interesting movie for me. It was being hyped up by everyone like most blockbusters nowadays, and when it dropped, not only were people disappointed, but it also kinda disappeared after a bit. Not many were talking about it like they were for something like Infinity War or Endgame. That could be because they were actually amazing movies and this was... not, to put it lightly. But now the Snyder Cut of the film is coming out and people seem even more excited now. And, we got a proper trailer just a while ago which looks... better, I guess. I mean, it doesn't look amazing to me, but some stuff here does look cool. But the most exciting thing about it seeing Darkseid on the big screen. I've wanted to see Darkseid on the big screen for a long time, and I hope they do him right here. Hopefully they're just showing him and setting him up for a later movie. That does kinda waste him a bit, but I think it could be done right. Anyway, here's the trailer and I hope you all like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment