Monday 17 August 2020

My paintings of Black Clover characters

So, next for these new anime paintings I'm doing is Black Clover. I'm honestly waiting to get Season 1 of Black Clover on DVD. It's already out and so I'm hoping to get it soon. Again, once I watch more and get more of an idea about it, maybe I'll like it more because what I said about it before still applies. There's nothing in it that feels that original and most of it feels generic to me. Again, I'm hoping to watch more episodes so and I'll like it more, especially since people say it does get better as it goes, so I'm hoping to get on that soon. No one is saying it's incredible or anything, but still pretty good nonetheless. Anyway, I wanted to see how I did with doing paintings of some of the characters and so, here they are and I hope you all like these.
Asta:

Yuno:

Noelle:

Yami:

Magna:

No comments:

Post a Comment