Friday 14 August 2020

My paintings of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's characters

All right, so, next up on my new paintings of anime characters is the new anime I just finished yesterday, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. I ordered both seasons that were dubbed a few weeks ago along with some other anime and I finished the second season yesterday. For some reason, 4Kids were in trouble with some lawsuit that made them stop dubbing which means the last season wasn't dubbed. But the first two seasons were and I had never seen anything from the series before and, I gotta say, I really, really liked it. There are some things about it that're kinda confusing and I didn't love everything in it, but I loved so much about it and I decided to include it with these new anime paintings I'm doing. And the main thing about it I loved were the characters. I'd love to talk about the series in a review whenever I decide to do another series of anime reviews, so, I'm really looking forward to doing this one whenever I do. Also, like what I said about the paintings for the characters of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, the characters were kinda hard because there's a lot of detail with the characters and they always have crazy hairstyles, but I did try my best with these, and so, here are they are and I hope you all like these.
Yusei:
Jack:
Crow:
Akiza:
Leo:
Luna:

1 comment:

  1. I like them all. My favorite is Jack.
    From what I have read the dubbed version and the japanese are very different in story because the dubbed removed some scenes and dialogue that was thought to be not suited for kids. The same was done with the original yugioh series.

    ReplyDelete