Saturday 22 August 2020

Second Wonder Woman 1984 trailer

So, we just got the second trailer for Wonder Woman 1984. I'm definitely curious to know when this'll be out, especially sense the cinemas have all been closed due to the Coronavirus. So, whenever it's out, I'll go see it because this is a pretty cool. We get to see more crazy action and we even finally get to see Cheetah for the first time and she looks kinda cool. She does look a little weird, but that's kinda to be expected because her overall design is already kinda weird. But the thing I like the most in this is seeing more of Chris Pine as Steve Trevor. I really like him and Gal Gadot together in the first movie and they still look they're bringing that over to this and there a couple of funny scenes in this. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment