Sunday 2 August 2020

My anime collectibles plan

So, this is pretty similar to my last entry where I spoke about my plan for the Kingdom Hearts figures I'm hoping to get and how I'm hoping to organise them. And the same falls for these anime collectibles. I've been collecting these since, I think maybe either late last year or early this year. And I'm hoping to expand them in the same way that I'm doing my Kingdom Hearts figures. The ones I have right now are Naruto doing a Rasengan, Luffy doing a Red Hawk and Goku and Vegeta from the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie doing a Kamehameha and Galick Gun.

I recently ordered one of Deku and it'll be here on Tuesday. I can't wait to get it and add it to the others. I'm really just hoping to get collectibles of anime protagonists at the moment. I'm also hoping to get ones for the rest of Team 7 to go with the Naruto one and ones for the rest of the Straw Hat pirates. As for Dragon Ball, I'm mainly just focused on getting ones for Piccolo and Frieza. I guess I do want to get the rest of the Z Fighters, but Piccolo and Frieza are the two I want the most at the moment. And if I was gonna get one of Gohan, it would be when he was a Super Saiyan 2 against Cell. Anyway, it's like I just said, I'm mostly hoping to get anime protagonists. So, after I get Deku, I might try to get Asta next. The reason I say Asta is because there's one for a really good price on Amazon I'm looking for. Also, in terms of the makers of the collectibles, the ones I want to get from the most are Banpresto. Not only have all the ones I've gotten come from them, but they also just do some really amazing ones. They're the ones who also did those Deku and Asta ones I just mentioned. And so, when I get more, I'm hoping to get a display case like the one I have in my playroom for my Kingdom Hearts stuff. But this one will go next to my anime and manga bookshelf in my room. I'm really look forward to getting it and seeing them all in it. So, yeah, in all honestly, it's all like I just said, I want to get some anime protagonists first and maybe get the other characters with them. Not all of them, but a good amount of them anyway. And, not only am I hoping to get more of them, but I'm also aiming to get different anime merchandise. As you can see in the photo above, I already have a Naruto headband and shuriken, a Luffy straw hat, a Millenium Puzzle and Edward's pocket watch. I've recently ordered a Hunter's licence from Hunter X Hunter and Natsu's scarf from Fairy Tail. In terms of what other ones I'm hoping to get, I'm hoping to get Goku's gi along with maybe getting replicas of the Dragon Balls, my own Death Note, Ichigo's Bankai Zanpakuto, Meliodas's Lostvayne, Deku and Saitama's gloves, a Black Bull's robe and Yusuke's suit. There might be something I'm missing, but those are all the ones I can think of at the moment and I can't wait to get them all. And so, yeah, in terms of my anime and manga collectibles and merchandise, that's my plan for all of it. I might be talking more about it again as I get more stuff, but I'm mostly waiting until all of this stuff arrive, which will all probably be a while. And so, yeah, everyone, thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment