Thursday 13 January 2022

Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Teaser

 Okay, I know I'm late with showing this, but I've been really busy lately to make entries so I kinda forgot, but now I'm showing all of you the trailer for Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness. This movie has honestly been very interesting upon closer to the release and a lot of that is due to the behind the scenes drama that's been going on with it with Scott Derrickson leaving and Sam Raimi being brought in as the director and the whole thing about how this was being built up as a horror movie. Seeing as Sam Raimi is directing this, that does make sense, and, while I don't think this trailer shows that, there is still a lot to like about this. It's cool seeing this after seeing WanadVision and Spider-Man: No Way Home because there's still clearly a lot being brought over from those and everything does still look interesting. We get to see Stephen talking to Wanda and we even get to see Mordo again after a long while. I also think it's cool we're seeing that evil Doctor Strange character who was in What If... and everything about how this could bring in a whole bunch of new characters into the M.C.U is insanely exciting. I think that's probably the thing about this I'm most excited about, just seeing all the new characters that could be introduced to the M.C.U because of this film. So, yeah, really excited to see what's in this and where the direction goes. Also, yeah, it's cool to see this after No Way Home considering this was the end credit scene of that film. Anyway, yeah, I'm really excited. And so, here it is and I hope you all like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment