Saturday 8 January 2022

My Let's Play Of Kingdom Hearts

So, everyone, I've finally done it. After all this time, I've finally been able to start doing my Let's Plays on my YouTube channel. I've honestly been trying to do this ever since around November 2019 and now I've finally begun. The first I'm starting off with is obviously the Kingdom Hearts games and I'm doing them in order of release and so I started the first one yesterday and I actually just posted the second part now. It's really been a dream of mine to properly do Let's Plays and now I've finally gotten started with my favourite video game series of all time. I'm so incredibly excited to continue with the rest of the series and especially get ready for the next Kingdom Hearts game. This is now the 20th anniversary of the first Kingdom Hearts game and a lot of people, including me, are excited to see what we'll get out of this year. So, yeah, really, here it is. Please do watch and subscribe for more of my Let's Plays of the Kingdom Hearts series coming really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment