Wednesday 5 January 2022

My Kingdom Hearts 3 Ventus Bring Arts figure (Review)

So, after almost a whole year of not getting any Bring Arts figure for a Kingdom Hearts character, I finally recently with my new one for Ven. My sister got it for me for Christmas and I was so glad I finally got one of him and that means I finally have him and Aqua together. That means that in terms of the Guardians, I just need Terra left and I can't wait to eventually get him. And this one as well is really cool. I always love getting these and getting more of these ones for Kingdom Hearts. I may try getting the second versions of Sora and Riku at some point, but, for now, my priority after finally gotten Ven is to get Terra and putting all ten of the Guardians together, plus my SH Figures of Donald and Goofy as well. I cant wait to all of them together at last and see what it looks like. And so, here's my review of my figure for Ventus and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment