Wednesday 12 January 2022

My Shoto Todoroki, Natsu Dragneel, Yusei Fudo, Saitama, Kirishima, Nico Robin and Jimbei collectibles (Review)

So, for the past few days, I've been getting a lot more collectibles of anime characters for Christmas and I did reviews for all of them. In this case, I got the ones for Todoroki, Natsu, Yusei, Saitama, Kirishima, Robin and Jimbei. It was great getting all of these and adding them to my collections. It was awesome adding more to my Straw Hat and Class 1A collections as well as cool to be getting more anime protagonists. I was especially happy to finally get one for Yusei because he was kinda hard to find but I did find one on eBay and while it was really expensive, I was able to get it for Christmas and I find it amazing to have gotten another Yu-Gi-Oh! character. Also, as to why I have two videos, I did the Todoroki one first and was gonna show it on here as per usual, but then some of the others started to come and so I wanted to wait until all of these were here to show them. And so, here they are and I hope you all like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment