Tuesday 18 January 2022

Moon Knight Trailer

All right guys, so we're still getting more news of more M.C.U shows on Disney+ and today, we got the official trailer for, honestly, the show I'm most excited for, Moon Knight. Even though I don't know much about the character himself, I know enough to be excited to finally see him in live action and this trailer does a really good job of showing why. It looks really dark, even for a fairly dark character in the M.C.U, this does look surprisingly dark. We were even told that a lot of this was gonna be darker and more violent than the things we're used to seeing in the M.C.U and a lot of this trailer is exciting for me. I like seeing Oscar Isaac in the M.C.U and it's reminding me of some other stories of characters going crazy due to hearing voices in their heads and the actual Moon Knight costume itself does look really cool. So, yea, I'm just excited to see what this is like and it'll be exciting to see a new character added to the M.C.U. Also, I have finished Hawkeye, so hopefully I'll get my review of it out soon. Anyway, here's the trailer and I hope you all like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment