Friday 29 August 2014

Lady and the Tramp

I actually only saw this movie recently. I mean I've heard about it for years and years but I never found it. And yeah when I saw it I really liked it. What's the story? Well one Christmas a husband give his wife a female puppy as a present named "Lady." For a while they play with her but they begin to play with her less and less when she overhears them talking about a baby. One day a male dog named "Tramp" tells her that once the baby comes she'll never be noticed the way she was before. But then he leaves. One day after the baby does arrive the husband and wife take a trip and ask Aunt Sarah to babysit. At one point her cats destroy the house and she blames Lady for it and tosses her out. From there a bunch of stuff happens. Lady herself is O.K actually I found her to be pretty entertaining. Tramp is O.K too. Sure he's a tiny bit full of himself and a bit of a rascal but still has some innocents and likability. The cats names are "Si and Am" and they're the villains of the movie. As villains they are fun and they have that really entertaining "Siamese" villain song.
Though I would of loved to of seen more of them in the movie. The rest of the characters are O.K too but again I would of liked to of seen more. The ending is what makes this film really entertaining. Watch it and you'll know what I'm talking about. So I liked the movie. I don't know if I'd see it that many times again but it was really enjoyable once.

No comments:

Post a Comment