Sunday 17 August 2014

My top 5 sequels of all time

5. All the Harry Potter sequels: I know this might be cheating seeing that it's 7 sequels but I really love all the Harry Potter sequels. My favourite one and favourite Harry Potter movie is the last one. There's great action, acting, C.G.I, green screen effect and great characters. As I've said before Harry himself is my favourite character.
4. Shrek 2: I know I said Shrek the third is my favourite Shrek movie but after looking over them again I actually found Shrek 2 to be the best, it's funny, emotional, character based, memorable and great. While watching it again recently I found more of the jokes in it and I noticed some other thing I hadn't noticed before. And so mainly the reason I put this here is because it's funny, likable and great.
3. All the Kingdom Hearts sequels: You could say this is cheating too seeing how there video game sequels, but you know what!? I don't care. These sequels are so fantastic and brilliant and perfect. My personal favourite is Dream Drop Distance as I've said before. And, in my opinion Sora is the best character as I've also said before. These games are so fantastic I don't even know what else to say.
2. Kung Fu Panda 2: Yeah I've said this before and if I haven't said THIS before I'm saying it now, this is my favourite DreamWorks movie. It has great action, acting, comedy, characters and a great villain. Po is my favourite character through the entire series. Even the story itself I think is really unique.
And my number 1 favourite sequel of all time is... Toy Story 3: You knew something Pixar related had to make the list somewhere and I'm putting it as number 1. As I've said a bunch of times Toy Story 3 is my favourite of the Toy Story series and it's my favourite Pixar movie. As I've said before, Buzz is my favourite character through the entire series. So if I even need to say anything else, Toy Story 3 is by far my favourite sequel of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment