Friday 29 July 2016

4 Fantastic 4 movies ranked

So this is kinda a weird choice of movies for me to be ranking. I think mainly because I know that there aren't any good Fantastic 4 movies out there. I personally enjoy 2 of them but if other people don't I totally get it. But here I'm going to be ranking all 4 current Fantastic 4 movies from the 1994 version all the way up to the one from last year. I really hope you all enjoy this. Let's begin.
4. Fantastic 4 (1994): Starting us off is the terrible 1994 Fantastic 4 movie that was made not so the studio could make a great movie, just so they could keep the rights. The effects in this look atrocious, the acting is super bad, the costumes are some the worst I've ever seen in any comic book movie, especially the look of the Thing and this movie is just plain out boring and you just shouldn't watch it at all because it's just not worth your time.
3. Fant4stic (2015): Yeah, I've already talked about this film too much. You can read my full review but overall the cast is O.K, Miles Teller and Michael B. Jordan stood out to me as the best, some of the effects look decent and the Thing is awesome. Besides that, this movie is boring, it's terribly paced, it's tone is all over the place, it really doesn't know what it wants to do with itself, there isn't much action and even when it's there, it isn't very interesting, the end climax, while it is kinda cool, it does feel like it belongs in another movie and this has one of the worst comic book movie villains I've ever seen. Even though it isn't the worst Fantastic 4 movie, it's still awful by every means of the word and deserves every bit of hate it deserves and I hope this movie makes FOX give the Fantastic 4 back to Marvel.
2. Fantastic 4 (2005): So in 2005 FOX decided to release this movie that I have reviewed already and even now this is still a weird movie to me. Because it's a movie that's bad and I know it's bad but for some reason I'm entertained by it. But even I don't know why. I just find enjoyment out of it. Even recently I watched it again and I enjoyed it a lot more that time around. And yeah I just find it a little fun. I also find the climax cool even though this Dr. Doom is pretty bad here, especially how he isn't like you remember him from the comics and is portrayal is practically laughable. But I just can't help but like it. And it's also not one of those comic book movies that are frustrating and painful to watch. Like Catwoman or Green Lantern or Batman & Robin or Ghost Rider. And I just think it's a decent way to kill time.
1. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007): So this is kinda hard to put here because I know some people don't like this movie and I do understand but I do like it. I think that it is a good movie but I know there are quite a lot of flaws but I still like it because I think that's it's fun and I think it's entertaining despite the weird pacing and the fact that it's takes a little while for something interesting to happen. But I still like it. I think the best part is definitely the Silver Surfer himself. He looks and sound awesome. Just by the way he looks, he has one of my favourite designs in a Marvel movie and I really like how they sort carried the story from the point onward from the part as they're going to London. I really like the film a lot from then on. But does that really make it a good movie? No, I guess not but can't help but enjoy and like it and that's why it's at the number 1 spot. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment