Sunday 24 July 2016

My guesses on the 3 untitled DC Extended Universe movies

So on Wikipedia you can see on the DC Extended Universe page that there are 3 spots where it says untitled movies. At the point where it shows the future movies we will be seeing. One of them is the second Justice League movie that I hope will have Darkseid in it. And after that, there are 2 other spots and now I'm going to say what I think they're going to be. So the first one is going to be out on October 5, 2018. And it's coming after Aquaman and before Shazam. And I think that it might be the new solo Batman movie which will be directed and acted by Ben Affleck himself. Recently he said that it might take place in Arkham Asylum which he's probably getting the inspiration from the Arkham Asylum video game. And so yeah. That one is most obvious since that's what everyone is talking about with the new movies and one of them being a Batman movie. And so the next untitled one is said to come out on November 1, 2019. And it's coming out after the second Justice League movie and before the solo Cyborg movie. And so for this one, it might be a solo Green Arrow movie. I'm not saying it will be. It's just something I think will happen and I want to see happen. Again, it could most likely be something else but as of right now I would like to see it be a Green Arrow movie or a Martian Manhunter movie. That would be cool too. So everyone. Those are what I think will be the untitled DC Extended Universe movies. I hope you agree and please comment down below and tell me what you think they'll be and thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment