Friday 1 July 2016

My top 10 favourite Batman villains

In one of my last entry I made a list of my 10 favourite Spider-Man villain. So here, I'm counting down my top 10 favourite Batman villains. I actually changed some things in this because a while ago I made my top 5 DC villains but I forgot one villain I was going to put on it so I'm going to put him here. And yes, my number 1 choice for that list will be the same here. Anyway, let's get this started.
10. Clayface:

At number 10 is DC's answer to Marvel's Sandman. Clayface is a monster who's had a lot of variations and was first created in 1940 as a regular actor who transformed into this monster and decided to kill the other actors around him until he was stopped by Batman and Robin. And a lot of other people have taken the role of Clayface but Batman has been defeating him every time.
9. Scarecrow:

The Professor of Fright is at number 9. Scarecrow, as you all know, was a huge part in the Arkham Knight video game. I haven't played that game but I have heard that it's amazing. And he's also just a cool villain overall. He has that toxic gas that causes people to hallucinate and see their biggest fear.
8. Hush:

One of Batman's most personal villains, Hush is a character who was once Bruce's childhood friend but after figuring out that he was Batman, this doctor decided to try to kill him and the bandages on him is because he tried to make his face look like Bruce's.
7. Poison Ivy:

This mistress of planets has been around tormenting Batman and Robin way back since 1966. Once a doctor studying planets with a doctor, she was knocked into chemicals that gave her the ability to control plants and the ability to persuade others to do her biding. And while Uma Thurman's performance as her was probably the worst performance I've ever seen in a comic book movie, hopefully we'll see her in a movie again in the future and portrayed right.
6. Killer Croc:

This monster's been around ever since 1983. Living inside the sewers of Gotham, he's constantly after Batman and hoping to, one day, kill him. And we'll be getting our very first big screen version of him in this Summer's Suicide Squad. I cannot wait to see that too.
5. Mr. Freeze:

One of Batman's most sympathetic villains, Victor Fries was originally a scientist who was trying to save his diseased wife from dying but was knocked into a bunch of chemicals that made it impossible to live without being at sub zero temperatures. And ever since his first crime that Batman stopped, he's been doing one crime after another. And I'm sure we all want to forget the Arnold Schwarzenegger version in Batman & Robin.
4. Two-Face:

This is another one of Batman's personal villains. Once a good guy and one of Bruce's friends, he was in an accident that caused someone to throw acid at his face and made him deformed, insane, villainous and a criminal. His chariest possession is his double coin which he uses to decide people's fates on whether or not he should kill people.
3. Bane:

As I said before, Bane is one of Batman's smartest enemies. Being a master strategist and a huge, muscular guy is a huge disadvantage for Batman. And that Venom he has to take makes him way worse and makes him a ginormous problem for Batman when trying to fight him when he's outmatched at times. Thankfully Bruce does manage to beat him time to time but it's never easy.
2. Penguin:

I actually forgot all about this guy when I was doing my top 5 DC villains. This disfigured man has been around causing trouble for Batman for a long time. By using trick umbrellas, he will stop at nothing until he kills him. And Danny DeVito was phenomenal as this character in Batman Returns and I really hope we see him in the DC Extended Universe.
Honourable mentions:
Ra's Al Ghul:

Mad Hatter:

Riddler:

Harley Quinn:

Deadshot:

And my number 1 favourite Batman villain is... Joker:

Again, was there any doubt? The Joker is the biggest Batman villain of all time and has been praised as the best comic book villain of all time. While he may not be my favourite one of all time, he is still a fantastic villain and is definitely Batman's opposite. While Batman is quiet, dark and is mostly dark coloured, the Joker is a bright, loud and colourful clown with a huge laugh. So everyone, those were my top 10 favourite Batman villains. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below and tell me who your favourite Batman villain is.

No comments:

Post a Comment