Saturday 2 July 2016

Spider-Man: Homecoming Set Photos

As I've said before, Spider-Man: Homecoming is my most anticipated comic book movie for next year and we all got the best Spider-Man ever with Tom Holland in this year's Captain America: Civil War. And recently, some set photos were released and I decided to show them to all of you. I really like these and I think that their awesome. These are pictures of some of the actors and Tom in the costume. Also, some random thing to mention, just a few minutes ago, I heard that Miles Morales has probably been confirmed for the movie. In case you don't know who that is, Miles Morales is another Spider-Man who's black and has a black and red Spidey costume. This is what he looks like.

Anyway, let's get the set photos. I hope you like these.










Image result for spider-man homecoming set photos









This is actually a photo that Tom Holland himself took while getting ready for a scene.





Tom Holland in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment