Wednesday 6 July 2016

My top 5 favourite robots

I know that this is a strange list to make but I decided to make a list of my top 5 favourite robots from either movies, games or anything else like that. And yes, this will count as any kind so that includes all of them, if you know what I mean. Anyway, let's start.
5. The Terminator: Starting us off is this awesome and slightly scary robot that's programed to kill whoever it's creators want it to. That is unless it's told to protect. He has so many weapons and is practically able to kill you at least 100000 different ways.
4. Wall.E: The lonely and sad Pixar robot is at number 4. While he never says any real thing in the movie, we all feel his loneliness and his emotions. When he finally finds a real friend with Eve, it's truly heart-warming and it's crushed when she's taken away and he does everything he can to get her back so he won't be lonely anymore. The adventure they go on is both emotional and entertaining. While many people take issue with the 2nd half, I still enjoy and a lot amount of that is because of Wall.E himself who's both lovable and sympathetic.
3.  BB-8: Last year's Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens not only revitalised the franchise that we've all grown to love, but it also brought us yet another lovable little droid with BB-8. Not only was he very cute and adorable, but he was also very helpful, entertaining and beyond funny. By far the funniest thing he did, and was probably the funniest part in the whole movie, was when Finn stuck his thumb to him and then BB-8 pulled out the lighter to do the same thing. This is a hilarious scene and is one of the funniest scenes in all of the Star Wars movies. And beyond that, BB-8 is such a great little robot/droid and I can't wait to see what they do with him in the future.
2. Baymax: While Wall.E is an animated robot by Pixar who's been loved by a lot of people, it's Disney's Big Hero 6 that has the best animated robot ever in my opinion with Baymax. He is so lovable, funny, huggable and an entertaining balloon like robot. Him being all that is not just the only reason he's on this, but also for the fact that he is definitely one of the best Disney side-characters ever and there's so much to love about him. Not just those parts I just mentioned, but even more. I would say that the best parts with him is probably his interaction with Hiro and their funny moments. And I especially can't wait to see what he does in Kingdom Hearts 3 with Sora and the rest.
And my number 1 favourite robot is... R2-D2: Yeah, in case you thought I had forgotten him, I hadn't. The original R2-unit droid is at number 1. He was probably one of, if not the smartest character back in the original Star Wars trilogy with always knowing what to do and staying one step ahead of things. Like when he was able to fix the Millennium Falcon in Empire Strikes Back or when he and Luke had that plan in Return Of The Jedi. And he was definitely kinda funny in Revenge Of The Sith when he did things like shooting those big droids with oil and then lighting that oil to destroy them. That was a great moment. And just from the fact that he was incredibly smart, I think is why I really like him the most. And so everyone, those are my pics for my top 5 favourite robots ever. Thank you all for reading and please comment telling me what your favourite is.

No comments:

Post a Comment