Saturday 14 January 2017

My paintings of Fullmetal Alchemist characters

So the last paintings entry I did was of Naruto characters, and now we're continuing my paintings entries with this, my paintings of Fullmetal Alchemist characters. Some of these were some of the hardest paintings I've had to do, but I think it was all worth it. And there's going to be a few here. There's not a whole lot, I just did the characters I thought I should do and I hope you all really like these. If you remember what is, then I hope you enjoy, but if not, I would read some of my previous entries, especially my top 10 Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episodes list to know what it really is. Please comment down below when you're done to tell me what you think and so, let's begin and I hope you all enjoy these.
Ed:

Al:

Winry:

Mustang:

Hawkeye:

Armstrong:

Lust:

Gluttony:

Envy:

Greed:

Sloth:

Pride:

Wrath:

Scar:

No comments:

Post a Comment