Tuesday 24 January 2017

Star Wars Episode VIII title revealed

So yesterday the title for the new Star Wars movie this year will be and here it is. Episode VIII is a lot of people most anticipated movie of this year and it's one of my most anticipated too. Episode VII was amazing and a fantastic way to make fans happy again after the prequels and the sequel is getting closer and closer everyday and us fans are getting a whole lot more excited with each passing second. And the title for Episode VIII is going to be Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi. This brings up a lot theories among people including myself. I would say the biggest is that I think this means that Luke could die in this one. And then maybe Rey is left as the last Jedi, hence the title. Get it? But this could also mean that if Luke dies, it could mean that he's the last Jedi of his time. And maybe this could show Rey being a Jedi and Finn too. I don't know, I just think it would be cool to see Finn as a Jedi too. And yeah, with the new title dropping, I've of course gotten a lot more excited and I can't wait 'til the first trailer drops. What do you all think of the new Star Wars title and are you all more excited because of it? If so, comment to tell me and I can't wait 'til this December when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment