Saturday 7 January 2017

My top 5 Lego games

So, in this top 5 list, I'm going to be counting down my favourite Lego video games. Lego games are games that takes a movie and makes it Lego and makes it really funny. There's jokes and visual humour. And now I'm counting down my favourite Lego games and so let's begin.
5. Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4: Starting us off is Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. I think this was one of the first Lego games I ever played. It's a Lego game of Harry Potter from the Philosopher's Stone to the Goblet of Fire. And you get to go all over the place like in Hogwarts and Diagon Alley and collect a lot of studs too. You even get to fight villains like Voldemort.
4. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: At number 4 is the Lego Pirates of the Caribbean game. I remember first playing this game at a friend of mine's house and enjoying it and wanting to get it to play it myself and eventually I did and I really like it. It's really funny, the sets and locations and whole look to the game is really great to look at and the action's really fun. Especially the sword fight in the watermill wheel. And the rest is enjoyable and fun.
3. Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7: I just said that I liked year 1-4 of Lego Harry Potter, but in my opinion, years 5-7 is better. You get to do all the things in 1-4, but here, it's more fun and epic. Especially when you go all over Hogwarts and you're getting a bunch of gold bricks. And a whole lot more you can do is fantastic to and so fun. And the best part of the story is in Deathly Hallows Part 2 during the final battle against Voldemort.
2. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens: This is the most recent one for me. I only just got this game a little over a week ago and I've finished the story but there's still so much to do. I mean you're able to go all over the galaxy and do so much. And even when you're just running around destroying stuff for studs was great too. And the flying in this was awesome. This might actually be one of the best flying games I've ever played. And it was really cool to see that all the cast from the movie also did the voice for this. They added some dialogue from the movie but also new dialogue. That was cool and kinda surprising to see. And overall, so far I've had a blast with this game.
And my number 1 favourite Lego game is... Lego Marvel Heroes: Yeah, Lego Marvel Heroes is at my number 1. Why? Because it's super fun and I think it's the most massive. The plot of this game is that Loki and Galactus have teamed up and so every Marvel hero and even villain team up to try to stop them. And what I love most is that once you've beaten the story, you can go all around New York and get millions of studs and get a whole lot of heroes and villains. And what's really fun is that Deadpool is the one who starts the intro of every side mission and you're trying to get a whole bunch of Marvel characters and red Deadpool bricks and stuff like that. And Deadpool is the last character you get and he's of course still hilarious. And the flying in this is top notch with the flying characters like Iron Man, Human Torch and all the rest. And there's also the other characters who can do various other abilities too. It's also great to play as these Marvel characters in a game with them being Legos. I just think that that's awesome. And everyone, those are my top 5 Lego games. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or tell me what your favourite is.

No comments:

Post a Comment