Wednesday 18 January 2017

My thoughts of the Lion King 2 in Kingdom Hearts 3

Now, this is going to be strange, but the reason I'm doing this is, not just because I want to, but because I've thought of this for a while and while looking at some similar stuff on the internet, I thought I'd do it. But yeah, I've been thinking for a while that maybe Kingdom Hearts 3 could do the Lion King 2 in it. I mean after all, they have done straight to video Disney movies in Kingdom Hearts before when they incorporated Aladdin 2 into Kingdom Hearts 2. So, just a weird thought, maybe they could do it again for here. Some people, including myself, have been thinking about that happening and so here I'm going to explain how it could be done. Here it is. So maybe in the game when Sora, Donald and Goofy arrive, well firstly, when they arrive, Sora looks older as a lion. Maybe, and remember, I'm saying maybe, he can have an actual mane on him. In Kingdom Hearts 2, he had a small one on the top of head that looked like his actual hair like Kion, sorta. And so maybe it can probably be set after Kiara has become an adult and they can go to Pride Rock and talk to Simba about what's going on and he tells them about Kiara and maybe Zira as well. And something else as well, this would be the first time you go to the Pride Lands in Kingdom Hearts and it actually looks really good. I'm not saying it didn't look good in Kingdom Hearts 2, it looked amazing, but what I mean is that maybe they could show it as an actual land and not just some kind of waste land looking thing like it did Kingdom Hearts 2, if you know what I mean. Anyway, the whole scene with Kiara meeting up with Kovu happens kind of off screen and Sora, Donald, Goofy, Simba and Nala arrive and they see what's going on and maybe Sora tells Simba to maybe trust him. And while heading back, maybe there can be a Heartless fight. And so the next day, the three of them can go off and they find Kiara and Kovu surrounded by Heartless and they save the two of them from them and afterwards, they talk. And maybe that night, Sora, Donald Goofy and Nala convince Simba to try to give Kovu a chance. And so the next day, Simba gets attacked and the others bring him back to Pride Rock while Kovu runs away from the Outsiders and Zira plans her attack after Nuka dies. And so maybe after the whole scene with Kiara running away from Pride Rock, Sora, Donald and Goofy could maybe join her to help her look for him believing he is a good guy. And while doing that, there could be Heartless you have to fight. I don't believe Kiara would be a party member but she can just be with them even though she's not there. You know what I mean, don't you? And so they find him and they convince him to come back, but then Zira and her other lionesses begin their attack and Simba and his lionesses go to fight them. While that fight is happening, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kiara and Kovu see it and try to stop them. And so as Kiara says the speech to Simba and the Outsider lionesses go over to the Pride Landers, maybe there can be a tiny fight between Sora, Donald and Goofy vs. Zira who's kinda like how Scar was during the fight with him in Kingdom Hearts 2. And at the end of the fight, it looks like Zira is knocked out but when Sora's head it turned, she gets up and is about to attack him but Kiara saves him and they both fall down cliff towards the water and Simba and Sora could try to get her and when they do, maybe Zira dies from falling like in the movie or something like that and, and just a quick thought here, if they are doing keyholes again here, maybe this keyhole could be Pride Rock. Kinda like how Oogie Boogie's mansion was the keyhole in the first Kingdom Hearts and they could say goodbye then. And maybe Simba and Kiara could say thanks for the help along with Nala and Kovu there saying thanks too and then Sora, Donald and Goofy leave. And everyone, those are my thoughts on how the Lion King 2 could work in Kingdom Hearts 3. Thank you all for reading and if you like Kingdom Hearts too, please tell me if you want to see the Lion King 2 in Kingdom Hearts 3. I really do. (And just some bizarre thing at the end here, I know 100% that this won't happen. It's 100% out of the question, but I just kinda think that if you do go there in Kingdom Hearts 3, it would be super cool to see the Guard. I know that's really stupid and is 10000% not going to happen, I just wanted to say that for no reason.)

No comments:

Post a Comment