Tuesday 7 February 2017

New Iron Fist trailer

So this was released today. A new trailer for Iron Fist. This trailer has gotten me a whole lot more excited for it. It finally shows us the villain of the show and some more of the story. It also shows Claire with Danny. I thought it was awesome to see her again. And honestly, I'm a lot more excited for this show, although, it's starting to remind me a bit of the first Iron Man movie because it shows that a person at the Rand company isn't happy with Danny being back because it looks like he had the company but now that he's back, he wants to kill him to keep it. I think there's going to be two villains because of what we see here. I think the second villain is going to be Gao from Daredevil. I'm about 99% sure about that. But yeah, here's the trailer and I hope you all like it and I can't wait for the first Defenders trailer to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment