Saturday 18 February 2017

New Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshot

So just today there a new screenshot released for Kingdom Hearts 3, which has made me super excited for it. This is the picture.
KH3 Magic Screenshot 3
It looks like it's Sora on Mount Olympus fighting a huge Heartless. This leads me to think that maybe for the whole Olympus world you have to go through the world to get to the very top of it for the first part of the game and fighting enemies like other Heartless and the Rock Titan as we saw before and then this is the last boss of Olympus. It also looks like Sora is in a Drive form and his Keyblade is a shield and so maybe this is the new form called Guard Form. And maybe Zeus gives Sora the new clothes and Drive Forms and Keyblade and ability and maybe the new look too and then you have to fight this giant Heartless. That's just a quick thought I had when I saw this. And so, that's that. Thank you all for reading and please comment to tell me what you think of this picture and tell me what you think might happen at this point of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment