Saturday 18 February 2017

New Lion King remake annocment

So as I said before, the Lion King is one of the Disney movies that getting a live action remake and it's being directed by Jon Favreau who directed the first two Iron Man movies and the live action Jungle Book movie last year. I've already talked a lot about the live action Disney remakes last year and I told you all about what ones are being made and I said that one of them is the Lion King which might be out in 2018 or 2019. And I said that this was my most anticipated of all the remakes I mentioned. And today, Jon mentioned more info about it. Really big stuff actually. The main two things that were mentioned were that Donald Glover is going to be playing the adult Simba and James Earl Jones is returning to play Mufasa. That really excites me. Especially the whole thing about James Earl Jones as Mufasa again. The last time we saw he do this role was in the Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. They replaced him for the show for some reason. But the guy who does him in the show is still good as I said before. And so having James return to do the role again is fantastic. I already mentioned before about how James himself is a fantastic and amazing actor and this is beyond exciting to me. And because of this news, I've become even more excited for this and I can't wait for more information to come out and for the movie itself to come out too. So yeah, that's the annocment that was made. Thank you all for reading and please comment below to tell me what you think of this news and are you excited for this movie to come out too?

No comments:

Post a Comment