Wednesday 24 January 2018

My new YouTube page

So, like I said a while back, I'm going to be becoming a YouTuber soon and I hope all of you will watch it and like it. As I said, it might take some time to get used to understanding me, but, you'll most likely catch on over time. But, anyway, today, I managed to finish up what the page is going to look like. I have the channel icon and the channel art. A friend of my dad's actually did the channel art for me and so I'll be using it. I like the way it looks and I hope you all do too. As I said, as soon as I have my first video up and it begins, I'll leave a link to show all of you so you can find it and it'll be called Daniel M Cartoons like this blog and I'll be talking about the same things I talk about here. And so, with that, here's the new icon and channel art, I hope you all like them and I hope you're excited to see it begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment