Tuesday 16 January 2018

My top 10 other characters I want to see become Pop Vinyl Figures

So in May of last year, I made a list of my top 10 characters I want to see become Pop figures. And with more ideas coming to me since then, I decided to make another one continuing that. Actually, some of the ones I mentioned in my last entry actually did happen, which is pretty awesome. And, like last one, this can be anything and it can also have more inclusions of ones that have already been made before. And, also, if you haven't read my original list, go read that and then read this. All right, so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
10. More Bleach characters:

Starting us off at number 10 is the continuing of the Bleach Pop figures that's already started. The only ones that have happened with this so far have been Ichigo, Rukia and Hollow Ichigo. And so, I would really love to see more of them like Renji or Toshiro or Orihime. There's tons of characters to choose from and they could really lend themselves to being really good options to be made into figures. And I would love to get them all if they did.
9. More Fairy Tail characters:

Like the Bleach one I just mentioned, I would love if they included more characters from Fairy Tail. They've already made two sets for this one too. For the first set, they had Natsu, Lucy and Happy. For the second one, they had Gray, Wendy, Erza and Carla. So, like what I said for Bleach, there's a lot more characters they could use for a third set like Gajeel, Makarov, Tiger Lily, Zeref, Elfman, Lisanna, Gildarts and many more of the Fairy Tail guild members.
8. Fairy OddParents:

Okay, now we're moving onto stuff that hasn't gotten one yet. As I said a lot of times before, I really love the Fairly OddParents show. It might be one of my favourite shows ever. And so, with that, I think there's possibilities for them to use the characters from the show and turn them into Pop figures. The best I can think of are Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, Vicky, Jorgen, Chester and AJ. I can actually imagine them looking the way they would if they did. I think it would be a cool thing to do and it would be really good to have especially since they've already done a SpongeBob set and I would love if they'd do other Nickelodeon show ones like Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron and Tak and the Power of Juju.
7. The other M.C.U Netflix show characters:


Now, the reason I'm saying it like that is because there've already been figures made of some of the other M.C.U Netflix shows like Daredevil and Jessica Jones. But I wish more could be made for Luke Cage, Iron Fist and the Punisher. True, a Luke Cage one was already made with the Jessica Jones one, but I think he should get his own set. And the Punisher was one of the ones from the Daredevil: Season 2 set, but, again, I wish he could get his own set version and all of them could have their own and it would be cool to see and to see join the rest.
6. Avatar: The Last Airbender:
Now, this is something I've only spoken about a small bit, but I really love the Avatar: The Last Airbender show. It's probably one of the best animated shows I've ever seen and it amazes me that Nickelodeon was able to do an anime like show, but was an American original show. And so, with that, I would love to see some of these characters turned into figures. The best I can think of are Aang, Saka, Katara, Toph and Zuko. They're the real main characters of the show, so I would love if they were to be turned into figures and I would absolutely collect them.
5. Dragon Ball Super:

With Dragon Ball Super, as well as another anime that we'll talk about in a second, just started, I think it would be cool to see the characters get turned into figures. They've already done some of the shows before like the original Dragon Ball show, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods and Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F. So, maybe, in the future, when the show is done and more characters have been created, they could do another set for this show like a different version of Goku and Vegeta. Especially Ultra Instinct Goku. But, as the show progresses, and once they've introduced new characters, having a lot of them being made for the figures would be great to see.
4. Boruto:

Next on my anime list of characters I want to see is one of the most recent anime series to happen, and that's Boruto: Naruto Next Generation. We've already gotten a Naruto set as I've said before, so I would love if they sorta continued it by giving us characters like Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Himawari and the adult Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. And as the show is progressing with new characters, they could include the most important characters in the whole show. It doesn't even have to be finished in order to do that since they've already made ones for shows have haven't concluded yet. And it would be a cool thing to see to see the Naruto ones still going on.
3. Even more Kingdom Hearts characters:


Now, if you read my original list, then you know that I put more Kingdom Hearts characters at number 1. And so, here, I'm saying I would like that deepened. What I mean by that is that they actually did make more. They made Sora, Kairi, Riku, a Heartless, Halloween Town versions o Sora, Donald and Goofy, Valour and Final Form Sora, Magician Donald, Knight Goofy and Space Paranoids Sora, Donald and Goofy. So, with that, I'd love it if even more was added. I think it would be really cool to see Organization XIII, Ven, Aqua and Terra, Xehanort, Ansem, Wisdom, Master and Limit form Sora, Vanitas and maybe even Sora, Riku and Kairi from the first game.. That might sound like a lot, but, personally, I think it would be great to have them all and they could have fun with how they're all positioned, or something like that.
2. Characters of the Disney Classics:

Coming in close to number 1 is one that will most likely not happen, but I would love to see if it was done. They've already made some for the Disney Classics that have come out in recent years like the Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Frozen, Big Hero 6, Zootropolis and Moana. Sure, they made a few for other ones like some of the princesses, the Lion King, Aladdin, the original Beauty and the Beast. But, what I would love to see each movie getting their own set with new looks for the ones that have already gotten their own ones. I know, that might sound far-fetched, but, for a huge Disney fan like myself, personally, I would love if that would happen.
And my number 1 other Pop Vinyl figures I want to see is... More SpongeBob Squarepants characters:

And finally at number 1 is me wanting to see more characters from SpongeBob Squarepants getting turned into figures. So far, we have SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy and Mr. Krabs. But, in the future, I would love if more characters could be added to that too like Gary, Plankton, Mrs. Puff, Larry, Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, Pearl and SpongeBob's parents. There's so many possibilities to choose from and I think utilising a lot of them would be great to see and I would love to get them all too since I love a lot of these characters so much. And so everyone, those are my picks for my top 10 other characters I want to see become Pop Vinyl Figures. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or tell me what characters you want to see become figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment