Tuesday 30 January 2018

First Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer

So today we've gotten the first trailer for Ant-Man and the Wasp. This is going to be the third M.C.U movie this year and will have Paul Rudd returning as Scott Lang and Evangeline Lily as Hope Pym. And this trailer looks like this movie could be really cool. I don't think the first Ant-Man movie is a fantastic movie or anything super special, but it's still super fun and Paul Rudd himself was the best part of it for me. And so, yeah, I'm excited to see this. I'm really curious to know who the villain is going to be in this. Some people think it's going to be Ghost, which would be cool to see, and, also, I'm really curious to know how this is going to take place after Infinity War. I'm really hoping Scott will be in Infinity War, and if he is, I'm curious to know how this will all fit together. But still though, this trailer looks cool and it could be really good and hopefully this will be amazing and ground-breaking. And so, here's the trailer and I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment