Sunday 16 March 2014

Puss In Boots

Puss in boots was a movie where I have to say, I never got over. When I say that I mean it was so, so good I know I'll remember it for a long, long, long time. It's the exact same Puss in boots from Shrek. It's so funny. I just love watching it I always think it's really creative and colourful. What's the story? Puss in boots is a wanted cat running from the law trying to clear his name from a crime he accidentally committed. One day he goes to a town and some men tell him about some criminals named "Jack & Jill" who have stolen magic beans. What do the bean do? Yep. Make a beanstalk and goes up to the sky to a giant's castle. But this time there's no giant. Instead it's a gigantic goose named the great terror who protect the golden goose who lays golden eggs. Puss tries to get the beans for himself so he can get the eggs to repay a debt he has to pay. Along the way he meets an old friend of his named "Humpty Dumpty" and a girl cat named "Kitty Softpaws." The three of them get the beans from Jack & Jill grow the beanstalk. They steal the golden goose and try to get back to Puss and Humpty's old home town. But Puss finds out there may be a way bigger conspiracy than he thinks. I'll get through all the bad stuff first than the good stuff. That what I'll be doing for these reviews. I'll be doing the bad stuff then the good stuff. I'd say the only bad part of the movie is... well the ending. It's not that it's bad. It's just confusing. At the end Humpty, being an egg, falls and cracks. And inside him was a golden egg. Where did it come from? Why does he have a golden egg inside him? O.K. That all my bad stuff. Let's talk about the good stuff. Because really there's a lot. I'd say the best thing about the movie is the comedy. There's some really funny scenes. There's also the great voice actors that they get to play the roles of these characters. They really do all fit together. The guy who played Puss in the Shrek movies is also the same guy who plays him in this movie too. And the story of this movie is good too. I'm not really sure who the villain of this movie is, but if I had to guess, it's probably Jack and Jill. The animation is pretty good too. I mean the animation on it was really impressive. Especially on the characters. Actually now that I think about it, the characters are what make this film. They're fun, funny, adventuress and interesting. I'd say the most interesting part of the movie is probably when they get back to the town and Humpty is talking to Puss about what he's been planning this whole time or when we learn about Puss and Humpty's backstory.

No comments:

Post a Comment