Monday 26 December 2016

My paintings of Naruto characters

Doing more of my paintings, because I haven't done one of these entries for a while, I'm now doing one for Naruto characters. I've been thinking about doing this kinda one for a while and now I'm doing it, though, some things to note. I know it's not in the title, but these are going to be from Naruto Shippuden. You all know what I mean right. The second thing is that there aren't a whole lot of these. I'm doing these paintings by teams in the show, and if you know the show, then you should know what I mean. And the third thing to say is something regarding the Daniel Danger story. I said my next one was going to be my last one and it is but I'm actually saving that to be my 500th entry, will be very soon. This is 494th post, so we're really close. And yeah, that's it. I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think. Anyway, let's start and I hope you all like these.
Naruto:

Sasuke:

Sakura:

Shikamaru:

Choji:

Ino:

Kiba:

Hinata:

Shino:

Neji:

Lee:

Tenten:

No comments:

Post a Comment