Saturday 3 December 2016

My top 5 most anticipated TV shows of 2017

So my last entry was my 10 most anticipated movies of next year and this one is my most anticipated TV shows of next year. Note, these will be brand new shows and new seasons for shows already out. And like my last entry, when you're done reading, please comment down below to tell me your most anticipated. So, let's begin.
5. Boruto: Starting us off is the spin-off to Naruto. I'm not 100% certain about this one because I don't know if it's starting next year or it did start this year already. But if it is starting next year, then that's why it's on here. You all know I really, really like Naruto and so have that world expand even more with his son I think is really cool. You all musta seen my review of the Boruto movie and you know my thoughts on that and this is a continuation on that. I actually heard somewhere that apparently it's most likely that Naruto or Hinata could die in this show, which is pretty sad. But having Boruto carry on the next new show is really cool and I can't wait to start watching it.
4. SpongeBob Squarepants: Season 11: Next on the list at number 4 is the Season 11 of my favourite TV show ever. Season 10 has just started and it's actually not bad. It has still kinda had it's quality decline. Thankfully the new episodes recently have actually gotten a little better, especially the episode Mermaid Pants. But I'm still kinda cautiously optimistic about it. That's why it's not higher but I'm still excited.
3. Iron Fist: Coming in at number 3 is the next Marvel Netflix show, Iron Fist. This will star Finn Jones as Danny Rand/Iron Fist. This is going to be the last Marvel Netflix show before the Defenders and the trailers for this have been really good so far. And, and I don't know if I've said this already, but just in case I didn't, I feel like the Netflix shows we've gotten so far and we are getting with Iron Fist and the Defenders is exactly like Phase 1 of the M.C.U. Think about that. Daredevil: Season 1 was like Iron Man 1 (Not the stuff itself, just the fact that they started these movies and shows), Jessica Jones: Season 1 was like the Incredible Hulk, Daredevil: Season 2 was like Iron Man 2 (continuing the adventures of a hero that was established before), Luke Cage was like Thor (being the forth of both these franchises), Iron Fist is like Captain America: The First Avenger (being the fifth of these franchises and then the Avengers is like the Defenders (being the sixth of these franchises and bringing all these heroes together.) Did anyone one else think of that? But anyway, I can't wait for Iron Fist and I know it'll sit up there right with Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
2. The Lion Guard: Season 2: The reason this is higher than some of those others like Iron Fist and SpongeBob Season 11 is because SpongeBob of it's quality decline. And it's above Iron Fist because, the Lion Guard is made by Disney and, like I've said before, I'm serious Disney fan boy, because, well yeah, it's Disney. And I've enjoyed all the Lion Guard episodes so far. I know it's not a perfect show and there are some episodes I don't really love, but you all know I still love the show as a whole. It has a fantastic cast, the animation is absolutely incredible, the world is massive, it's continuing one of Disney's best Classics and it's just a extremely enjoyable show. And so I'm hoping Season 2 is even better. Overall, I know this will be phenomenal.
And my number 1 most anticipated TV show of 2017 is... The Defenders: Yeah, I couldn't help myself. The Defenders is my most anticipated TV show next year. It's bringing every Marvel Netflix hero together and we've been waiting two years for this show ever since Daredevil: Season 1 came out. It's bringing the actors Charlie Cox, Kristen Ritter, Mike Colter and Finns as those heroes. And get this. This show is only going to have eight episodes in it instead of thirteen. That's actually something some YouTubers have had a problem with with the shows so far. The fact that there are thirteen episodes and some of them like Daredevil: Season 2 and Luke Cage coulda been a little shorter. And I'm looking forward to it. Actually, here's a picture that the actors actually took of themselves. Look.
Image result for defenders cast
And I know it will be fantastic and I'm still really hoping they can join the M.C.U movies and become Avengers in either Infinity War or the forth Avengers movie. And those are my most anticipated TV shows of next year. Thank you all for reading and like I said, please comment to tell me what your most anticipated is.

No comments:

Post a Comment