Thursday 8 December 2016

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer

Yes. Another trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 came out a few minutes ago. My guess is that this is the last trailer before the game comes out because the game is going to be out next month. And this is still amazing. Square Enix knows exactly how to market a game. The trailers for all their games, even the other games besides Kingdom Hearts like Final Fantasy, they always do fantastic work on their trailers and this is no exception. And I still absolutely can't wait. It's going to be one of my Christmas presents and I know this will be fantastic. Also, if you look at KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts Facebook page, it says there's going to be more news tomorrow. I'm so excited for that and I hope it's something to do with Kingdom Hearts 3. I mean, we haven't gotten any real trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 since Summer of last year. That's a long time ago and so I hoping really hard that it's a new trailer for that. And the last shot of the trailer almost looks like something from Kingdom Hearts 3, even though it is from 2.8. And so here's the final trailer for 2.8.

No comments:

Post a Comment