Tuesday 20 December 2016

My top 5 other animes

So last year I made a list of my top 3 animes and I've talked a ton about animes this year and now I'm going to make another list of my 5 other favourite animes. The ones I've talked about before will be here too. So, let's begin.
5. Pokémon: Starting us off at number 5 is the anime based off of one of the most popular video game series of all time. I remember liking this show a lot when I was younger. I'm not a huge Pokémon fan and I don't play the games but I still like the shows and watching them every once in a while. With popular characters to follow like Pikachu and Ash, along with others, this anime just doesn't seem to disappoint.
4. Dragon Ball Z: This is actually an anime I started watching this year. If you want to watch an anime that has a lot of epic things in it, this what you want to see. The main characters Goku and his son Gohan are a family who use the ancient Dragon Ball to save the world from evildoers like the main villain, Frieza.
3. Yu-Gi-Oh: Just like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh is an anime I've watched for years. And my brother. My brother even still collects real Yu-Gi-Oh cards and plays them with his friends all the time. And I really like the show. In it, kid Yugi is a dual monsters player and fights with his deck along side his friends and especially the pharaoh who is in his puzzle who helps him against other duellists like his rival Kaiba or Pegasus or the evil villain Anubis.
2. Fairy Tail: At number 2 is Fairy Tail. Following the adventures of wizards, the series shows us the life of a team at a guild. The five main characters are Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza and Happy the flying blue cat. Together with the rest of their guild, they take on different missions to not only be paid, but also to save their guild and their friends. Not only are the stories good here, but also the comedy, there is a lot of funny stuff here. Even laugh out loud moments and also cool scenes and awesome fight scenes with great and likeable characters like Natsu. I actually kinda thought of something a while back about how I think Natsu himself is kinda like squad 7 in Naruto. If you've seen the show then this might make sense to you. I think he has the personality and spiky hair of Naruto, the pink hair of Sakura and the fire abilities of Sasuke. That's what I thought and my brother agrees with me. And overall, Fairy Tail is another great anime I really like.
And my number 1 other favourite anime is... Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: And at number 1 is the most famous anime of all time and an anime I've spoken about before when I did my top 10 Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes. If you've read that entry I did, than you should know what I think about this anime. It's a super enjoyable and fantastic anime. Overall I'd say that now, it's probably and third or second favourite anime ever. Most likely third. And I don't think I need to say much because, like I said, I already made a top 10 list of my favourite so if you want to know more of my thoughts on it, read that if you haven't already. It's overall an amazing anime and something I love to rewatch over and over. It's not my number 1 favourite but still absolutely love Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what your favourite anime is.

No comments:

Post a Comment