Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 recap and 2017 look ahead

So seeing how it's New Year's Eve and it's close to 2017, I thought it would be a good idea to recap this year and talk about some things about next year. First off, and you're all probably going to be really angry at me when I say this, but I actually think this year has been fantastic for me. This year has been universally hated by almost everyone, and I do understand, there were a lot of things this year that were bad, but for me, this might of been one of the best years of my life. This might have been my best movie year ever with movies like Deadpool, Civil War, Zootropolis, Moana, Doctor Strange, X-Men: Apocalypse (which I still love, I'm sorry if you hate it but I love that movie) and Kung Fu Panda 3. There was also the great games this year like Kingdom Hearts: Union X and the Lion Guard and this was also my best year for my blog. So far, this year, I've put out my best content and this is the year when I've put out the most content. But even outside of that, my life has been really great this year. I've also been really proud of what I've been doing. And I'm really looking forward to 2017 because so much is going to happen. In my own life, I'm entering my leaving cert, which is my last year of secondary school and then the year after that I'm going to college, which is really exciting for me. And, and I know this is probably too much info and is too far considering it's in two years but I just want to say anyway, I'm actually moving to London for college with my family and in case anyone is wondering, what I'm going to college for and what I'm hoping to be when I grow up is actually an actor. Yeah, I want to be an actor when I grow up and maybe be a director too. I just thought I'd say that in case anyone was wondering. I go over to London sometimes to see my dad who works there and in 2018 I'll be moving over there. But anyway, next year is being really hyped up for a lot of people. Especially given how so many huge movies are coming out like Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Logan, Wonder Woman, Justice League and Star Wars: Episode VIII. Also a lot of games like Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and a lot of TV shows like Iron Fist, Defenders, Lion Guard: Season 2, SpongeBob Squarepants: Season 11 and some others. I also have a lot of entries planned for 2017 like reviews for all of those I'm doing something new for the reviews and I also have some other ideas I can't wait to share with all of you. And I'm especially really excited for that entry where I show all of you my collections and belongings and some other things. Overall, I'm really looking forward to 2017, I know that it will be great and I think this year was the fastest going year of my life, I mean this year has gone by so fast. I can remember the New Years Eve from last year like it was yesterday. And I'm happy for this year. I got to see new things and I did new things on my blog like the paintings and I saw whole new TV shows that I'm loving like the Lion Guard. And everyone, that's my 2016 recap and 2017 look ahead. And this was also my 499th entry, which means my next one is my 500th and you all know what that's going to be. I am so excited to do my last Daniel Danger story and I hope all of you are too. I hope you all like it and I hope you all think it's good. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think of this and please tell me what you thought of this year and are you excited for 2017, I'd love to know and a happy New Year to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment