Wednesday 1 March 2017

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep A Fragmentary Passage

Well, here we are. One of the big ones this year, Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep A Fragmentary Passage. I've done reviews for every single Kingdom Hearts game building up to this and we're here. This was one of my most anticipated things for this year. I was beyond excited for this and I just finished it last night. Actually I started last night too. This is definetly the shortest Kingdom Hearts game. Seriously, it can be finished within two hours. And I was so glad I did, because this is another fantastic Kingdom Hearts game in my opinion. And the story's not even that long either. It's very simple. The main story is King Mickey telling Riku and Kairi what happened to Aqua about three or four years ago. And then you play as Aqua going through the Realm of Darkness. That's it. That's the story. And of course, there's the amazing opening like always as I already showed all of you.
I already showed all of you what the ending looks like. If you don't remember, this is it.
And that was amazing. I love that ending so much. And it exciting to imagine the possibilities that could come from that. I mean, think about. Riku and King Mickey are going to save Aqua, Kairi is going off to learn how to really wield her Keyblade and Sora, Donald and Goofy are going off to Olympus Coliseum  which is basically a set up and the start of Kingdom Hearts 3. How can you not find that exciting? But, back to the actual game. This is by far the best looking Kingdom Hearts game yet. This game was made on the Unreal Engine 4. And it really shows because the animation in this is fantastic. And Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be made on this too. Even the enemy's health bars look better and cooler too. And I love the different moves you're able to do. And they're really fun and cool. I also liked the Darksides in this because you have to fight a bunch of them. It's also great to go on this adventure and the many things you can do are great fun. Especially when you have to go through the many mirrors and you have to fight the Phantom Aqua. That was so fun. And the whole drama with Aqua is great too because she feels like the Darkness around her is getting to her and is entering her heart. And she's constantly talking to herself and the whole dilemma there, I thought was really good and you do feel for her because of the many things that have happened to her. Something else is that she doesn't know what Heartless are and she's fighting them the whole time and it's not until King Mickey shows up and tells her what they are and that she's been gone for ten years. It's also sad to see her getting pulled back at the end because she was so close to returning but then those Heartless got her while she was trying to save Riku. There really much else to say here. Like I said, this is a really short game. And no much happens until the very end. But that ending is absolutely fantastic and has got me a lot more excited for Kingdom Hearts 3, which is really saying something. And given the fact that the animation in this is fantastic too and Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to look the same, that incredible. Kingdom Hearts 3 has been building up more and more with everything Kingdom Hearts related that's been coming out and now that this game is out, that means that the next big game has to be it. And it really has been building up for all this time and I'm 100% that when it does come out, it will be amazing and perfect. I just know it. So over all, this is another fantastic Kingdom Hearts game and I would absolutely recommend playing it if you haven't and if you're a fan of Kingdom Hearts. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment