Thursday 16 March 2017

My paintings of Kingdom Hearts characters

So I've been thinking about doing a paintings entry of Kingdom Hearts for a while, but every time I thought of it, I was sorta worried that I wouldn't be able to like maybe it would be too hard to do a lot of these. But recently I did more thinking about it and I decided to do it. And I'm really happy with the way a lot of these turned out. Also, before we start, I need to say that these paintings will be of Kingdom Hearts characters so no Disney or Final Fantasy characters will be here. And also, these will be of characters from their first games. When you get to them, you'll know what I mean. Anyway, let's get started and I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think.
Sora:

Riku:

Kairi:

Xemnas:

Xigbar:

Xaldin:

Vexen:

Lexaeus:

Zexion:

Saïx:

Axel:

Demyx:

Luxord:

Marluxia:

Larxene:

Roxas:

Xion:

Naminé:

Ven:

Aqua:

Terra:

Xehanort:

No comments:

Post a Comment