Sunday 19 March 2017

My top 10 Kingdom Hearts characters

As I've said before, the Kingdom Hearts franchise is full of some of the best characters I've ever seen in my life and I've talked about them so many times. And so here I'm going to be counting down my top 10 favourites. You all already know my number 1 favourite, but I thought I could also talk about my other 9 favourites in order. And I will be including all including Disney and Final Fantasy characters as well. And so, without further delay, let's begin.
10. Aqua:

Starting us off is the Keyblade Master, Aqua. Being granted the rank of Master as well as being separated from her friends, Aqua is a tortured character. While being a Master was great for her, it happened around the time everything bad that was going for them. And at the end she got trapped in the Realm of Darkness. She's been stuck there ever since waiting for someone to help her which will most likely be Riku and King Mickey as seen from the end of 0.2.
9. Leon:
Image result for kingdom hearts leon
The only Final Fantasy character on this list is the awesome Leon. And if you're wonder why Cloud isn't on this, it's because in the Kingdom Hearts series, I like Leon more. While as actual characters as they are, I like Cloud more, but in this series, I like Leon more. And I like how he's really cool but he also has a tiny bit of a soft spot for the others, especially in Kingdom Hearts 2. And I love his involvement in  the Battle for Hollow Bastian.
8. Master Xehanort:

At number 8 is the main villain of the entire series and one of the best villains I've ever seen in my whole life, Master Xehanort. This wise and old Keyblade wielder is what caused so many events in the series to occur. Being as skilled as he is as well as being able to set so many events in motion and had so many things in this to happen. And the final fight with him and Sora in Kingdom Hearts 3 will be amazing. I know it.
7. Yen Sid:
Image result for kingdom hearts yen sid
At number 7 is the teacher of King Mickey and a former Keyblade Master. While he didn't make much of an appearance in Kingdom Hearts 2, he was great there and he was even better in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I love his kind personality and his wisdom. I remember thinking that he was a little wasted in Kingdom Hearts 2 because he was only in it for a few minutes at the start and that was it but then he was in Dream Drop Distance a lot and that was satisfying to see and then in 0.2 and I can't wait to see his involvement in Kingdom Hearts 3.
6. Ven:

While Aqua is a great character and I like her a lot, I personally prefer Ven out of the main three in Birth By Sleep. The most friendly of the three in my opinion and maybe the most sympathetic because of everything that's happened to him. He was used by Xehanort and got his darkness taken out of him, he was separated from his friends and he sacrificed himself to save them. And after all this time, it'll finally be time for him to come back in Kingdom Hearts 3 and I can't wait for that.
5. Axel/Lea:

Best friend of our hero's Nobody, Axel is full clever humour. One of the funniest characters in the whole series with his nonstop one-liners and even sorta cocky attitude, Axel has done so much to help people on both sides. And now that he's on the good guy's side and has a Keyblade and is now Lea, I know he will be one of the best parts of Kingdom Hearts 3 and I can't wait to see more of him and seeing him interact with the other good guys too.
4. Riku:

Next is Sora's best friend and the ultimate symbol of redemption, Riku. While he originally gave into the darkness and tried to fight Sora multiple times, he changed back with a change of heart again and now he's one of the most likeable characters in the series if not ever. And he's been getting better over the course of the games. He was great in Chain of Memories and was even better in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Dream Drop Distance has my favourite version of him so far and I'm willing to bet that he'll be at his absolute best in Kingdom Hearts 3.
3. King Mickey:

One of the most awesome characters in the whole series, King Mickey. While originally a character made by Walt Disney to be loved and everyone and still is, they managed to make him so cool and give him an awesome golden Keyblade. We didn't see him at all in the first game until the very end for a few minutes. And in the second game he's even cooler with having his intro being saving Sora, Donald and Goofy from Nobodies. And I especially love him during the battle for Hollow Bastian and he just throws off the black cloak and gets out his Keyblade when he thinks Goofy is dead. It's so cool and seeing him even more through the whole series has been even cooler.
2. Kairi:

Next up is Sora and Riku's childhood friend and maybe even Sora's possible love interest, Kairi. A very sweet and kind person who is the most important to Sora and it's definitely easy to see why. She's very caring, likeable and even kinda funny at times. And now that she has a Keyblade and is trying to train how to do it, it'll finally be time that we see her be really cool too and not just a clichéd likeable damsel in distress. It will finally be time to see her fight along side the others and join in the fight in Kingdom Hearts 3 and maybe you'll be able to play as her too. That would be really cool. But even besides all that, she is also just a really likeable and great character.
And my number 1 favourite Kingdom Hearts character is... Sora:
Image result for sora
And finally at number 1 is the main character of the whole series and my personal favourite character of all time, Sora. One of the many reasons why I love him so much is because despite losing so much like his friends, family, home and more, despite losing all that, Sora can still put a big smile on his face. The same can't be said for anyone else I know. He absolutely is the light in the darkness. He always finds the good and positive in anything and is willing to even forgive and befriend almost anyone. It really does explain why his heart is connected to so many people and why so many people want to be around him and smile around him too. Everyone should look to Sora as a role model and I always will. And with Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out soon, I hope, I can't wait to see how he evolve even more. And I also can't wait to see more comedy from him too. He's also really cool in a lot of the action, specifically when he's in Drive form and he tears through the bad guys like they're nothing. But the main thing from him is his personality and care for friendship. And everyone, those are my top 10 Kingdom Hearts characters. Thank you all for reading and please comment to tell me what you think of this and if you like Kingdom Hearts too, please tell me your favourite or 10 favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment