Tuesday 21 March 2017

My paintings of the Marvel Defenders

With Iron Fist out now on Netflix and I'm watching it, I thought it would be a good idea to do a paintings entry for all the heroes who are going to be in the Defenders later this year. I already showed all of you my Daredevil one and I'm showing it again. As I just said, I'm currently watching Iron Fist and as of this moment I'm on episode 8 and so expect my review for this to be coming up sometime later this week or next week. And so, without further ado, let's begin and I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think of these. (Also I'm doing these paintings from the way the characters look in the comics. Keep that in mind.)
Daredevil:

Jessica Jones:

Luke Cage:

Iron Fist:

No comments:

Post a Comment