Friday 10 March 2017

New Thor: Ragnarok set photos

So, in the past week, a ton of new set photos for Thor: Ragnarok have been released and these pictures have me incredibly interested. They look cool and fascinating to me. And I absolutely can't wait for this. Ragnarok is one of my most anticipated movies of this year and these have gotten me more excited. And hopefully this will be a Thor movie that everyone will love. Or at least like. And so, here they are and I hope you all enjoy these. (Also, expect my Logan review tomorrow.)
Image result for thor ragnarok set photos
Image result for thor ragnarok set photos
Taika Waititi, Chris Hemsworth, and Tessa Thompson in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)Taika Waititi and Chris Hemsworth in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Jeff Goldblum, Taika Waititi, Tom Hiddleston, and Chris Hemsworth in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Taika Waititi, Chris Hemsworth, and Tessa Thompson in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment