Monday 6 March 2017

My new top 10 Disney characters

So about three years ago, I made a top 3 favourite Disney characters list. And let me just say, that's probably the biggest post I regret making because of what I said in it. I was honestly not thinking at all when I did that list. So, I thought I would go ahead and make another top 10 list and this time, it'll be better. And no, in case you're wondering, Sora and the other Kingdom Hearts characters won't be here. Which is kinda strange because recently I found out that Sora is actually owned by Disney despite being created by Square Enix in Japan. But, no, those characters won't be on here. So let's begin and I hope you all like this.
10. Baymax:

Starting us off at number 10 is Baymax. One of the best side characters to come from Disney in ages, Baymax was easily one of the absolute best parts of Big Hero 6 and a lot of that comes from his loveable personality even though he's a robot. He's the kind of robot who's designed to help people. But when Hiro programs him to fight, he almost kinda turns into Iron Man with the way he looks in his armour. And he's also really funny and the way he says things and does things is so loveable. You honestly kinda actually want to go up and hug him which is what his design is made to look like. And his actions when we first see him in the first few scenes was incredible and I love it every time.
9. The Genie:
Image result for the genie aladdin 1992
As I said before, the Genie is easily the funniest Disney character of all time. No doubt. And the original improvisation by Robin Williams was fantastic. He absolutely nailed it. Genie himself is so energetic and so fully of life and almost kinda craziness that it makes him so loveable and whatever he's going to be in next, I can't wait to see more of him.
8. Jiminy Cricket:

While some people might disagree with me on this, I don't care. I still really, really like Jiminy. I personally think he's a great character and one of the best parts of Pinocchio. And he even if people don't like him in the original movie, at least they say he's better in the later years like Kingdom Hearts. And while that is definitely true, I still think he was represented in the film extremely well and shown as the guy who really does want to help and give out the best advise and the symbol of good. I really like him.
7. Kion:

The first and only Disney TV character on this list is the leader of the Lion Guard. I absolutely love Kion and he is a great, great, great character in my opinion and I love it every time I see him. He's so a lot of fun to watch and he has one of the best and good personalities I think I've ever seen in any Disney character. Very friendly, very caring, very selfless and very kind and brave. While a ton of other Disney characters have that personality, the way Kion goes about it in his way is really something to me. And even besides that, I do in fact just think he's an astonishing character.
6. Moana:
Image result for moana 2016
Next up is the protagonist from the most recent Disney Classic from last year. Remember I said I think Moana the movie was a bit underrated. People do think it's kinda great, but not that fantastic as I said before. But I personally do think it really is. I love the movie. I think it is amazingly fantastic and one of the biggest reasons is because of it's main character. She's just a really great and kind of inspiring character in my opinion and I loved watching her in the movie and Auli'i Cravalho was fantastic as the voice and is actually becoming one of my favourite voice actresses because of this. I love Moana the movie and the character and I can't wait to get the movie on DVD and watch her even more.
5. Maleficent:

I've said so, so, so much about Maleficent before so there really isn't much else to say. But she's just such an incredible villain and one the best I've ever seen in my entire life. And yes, while the 2014 movie is absolute garbage and is still the worst movie I've ever seen and I hate how much that movie hurt this character, it doesn't change my opinion on the real character. She's so spectacular and I can't wait to see what she does in Kingdom Hearts 3.
4. Goofy:

At number 4 is the goofball himself. Goofy has been mocked so much over the years for being too stupid and too, and this really surprised me and it's so stupid as to why people say it, but for some reason, they also say he's too goofy. That has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Of course he is. But even besides that, his later appearances have made him better in my opinion like he's actually the smarter one out of the three in Kingdom Hearts between him, Sora and Donald. And he's also very caring too. And even besides that, I do think he's a really great character too.
3. Donald Duck:

Next up is the hot tempered duck, Donald. Having the temper of a volcano, but also the great care he has for his family and friends, Donald is a very likeable and funny character. Watching him in so many different crazy situations is hilarious and especially in the Three Caballeros where he acts like Goofy actually in the sense that he acts all crazy and does a bunch of silly slapstick things. And even now, he's still an entertaining and fun character who we'll be seeing a lot more in the future.
2. Minnie Mouse:
Image result for minnie mouse
Coming in at number 2 is the love interest of Mickey is Minnie. One of the most innocent and loveable and kind characters around. And she is amazing. Very nice a lot but even if she needs to fight back a few times, she's pretty cool at that too. But that's not often, she's mostly a caring and likeable character and I can't wait to see more of her.
Honourable mentions:
Daisy Duck,

Olaf,

Fuli,

Mary Poppins,

Judy and Nick,

Kiara and Kovu,
Image result for kiara the lion king 2 simba's pride
Bambi,

Pinocchio,

Simba,

Belle

And my number 1 favourite Disney character is... Mickey Mouse:

Was there any doubt? I mean we're talking about one of , if not the most famous animated character if all time. Mickey has become one of the biggest icons of all time. And there's great reasons for that. He's just so lovable and everyone around the world has heard of him and loves him. And as I said before, he wasn't always going to be in Disney. If you recall me saying, Walt Disney was offered a huge amount of money for him many years ago because he had no money at the time but he said he could never sell him because to him, Mickey was like family. And he's so right. Mickey and all of Disney is family. And if he did back then, that means we wouldn't have gotten some of the great things with him like the many movies with him and he wouldn't have become the awesome King Mickey for the Kingdom Hearts series as well as being in the parks. Do I even have to say anymore? Mickey Mouse is of course my favourite Disney character of all time and I know for a fact, that that will never ever change. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what your favourite character is.

No comments:

Post a Comment