Wednesday 18 October 2017

My paintings of Mario characters

So lately I've sorta been thinking about how I've done painting entries before on video game characters like Kingdom Hearts, Sonic the Hedgehog and Kirby. So, I decided to do one based on the most popular video game franchise ever, Mario. I didn't do all the characters in this, just the ones I thought necessary and I think I did pretty well with some of these and I did do my best with them. And so, let's begin, I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think.
Mario:

Luigi:

Wario:

Yoshi:

Peach:

Bowser:

2 comments:

  1. We all hear about the super Mario bros and all the games in the Mario series are nice to play original console games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. mario characters names bad guys

    ReplyDelete