Tuesday 31 October 2017

New Daniel Danger group picture

So with season 2 of Daniel Danger just begun a few entries back, I thought it would be a good idea to show all of you what the three new main characters look like. Like I said in the story and an entry before it, I introduced three new characters into this new season I thought it would be interesting to show all of you what they all look like. How I designed them in my painting like how I did other painting entries. I tried my best with these and the new character are Mia, Darren and Olivia. I have huge ideas for all of them and I can't wait to do all of them really soon and I hope you all are excited too. I'm actually hoping to make Mia like two other characters I really love and I especially have huge ideas for her characters. And so, here it is and I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment